Welcome to Womens Fitness in Woodland at Kaia FIT
At Kaia FIT, we do things a little differently. We focus on the specific health and fitness needs of women through a variety of womens fitness programs. Our Kaia FIT nutrition programs and group fitness classes – along with a great community of supportive women working together to reach their goals – can help you achieve your best health and best life. Three times a year we offer special womens boot camps, and throughout the year we provide a variety of group workout classes to keep you interested and challenged. Options include cross-training classes, Yoga-Pilates, barre classes, a TRX workout program, and more. We believe that when you participate in a welcoming and non-judgmental group exercise environment, you have the best odds of reaching your fitness goals and forming lasting relationships with other women working toward similar goals.
Things to Do in Vacaville
If you’re looking to stay in shape in Vacaville, you’re in luck. When you’re planning your downtime activities, be sure to consider the ones that keep you moving. Staying active is an integral part of a healthy lifestyle. That means that you should work physical activity into your daily schedule whenever possible. In Vacaville, there are lots of things to do that can help you stay healthy. Some of these include:
- Vacaville Premium Outlets. Shopping may not sound like a health-oriented activity, but it may be time to rethink this popular pastime. Especially if you have some self-control so that you don’t blow your budget, shopping can indeed be great for you. Even “window shopping” can lift your mood and lower your stress levels – not to mention all the walking involved.
- Lagoon Valley/Pena Adobe Regional Park. This 314-acre park offers lots of family-friendly fun including the historic Pena Adobe home, multi-purpose field areas, miles of hiking and biking trails, a 27-hole disc golf course, a 100-acre lake (non-motorized boating allowed), a dog park, a horseshoe pit, an outdoor archery range, and individual picnic tables as well as rentable large-group picnic areas. The park is located just off of Interstate 80 with a parking fee of $5 per car per day. Or, purchase the yearly pass for $50 and enjoy the park for an entire year – it’s worth it, especially if staying active is high on your priority list.
- Alamo Creek Bikeway. This shaded path connects to several parks including Patwin Park, Nelson Park, and Beelard Park. Bring the whole family – including your dog – or come alone for some restorative time outdoors in nature. You can walk or ride your bike, and you might even catch a glimpse of a variety of wildlife such as turtles, beavers, and even wild turkeys. You’ll find plenty of parking along the trail’s route at the different parks it crosses.
Things to Do in Woodland
If you’re in the Woodland area, you also have several options when it comes to staying active.
- Velocity Island Park. Is there any way to get some healthy exercise that’s more fun than a waterpark? We don’t think so. At Velocity Island Park, you’ll find a 15-acre facility jam-packed with fun (and healthy) activities for everyone in your family. You can try out the Aqua Park with its thrilling obstacle course, give wakeboarding a shot, or just spend some time swimming and relaxing in the sun. The onsite restaurant offers a few healthy options, too.
- The Bike Campaign. Besides bicycle repair, The Bike Campaign also offers bike clinics in Woodland and Davis designed to help you build biking confidence. These clinics are great for anyone who enjoys biking. Students learn things such as how to ride in traffic safely, bike maintenance and repair, and more. If you’d like, you can also book a private bicycle coaching session.
- Sonoma Canopy Tours. Do you love adventure? Are you looking for something out of the ordinary? Sonoma Canopy Tours delivers big time with world-class zipline tours through the treetops of the Redwood Forest. Choose from a variety of trips – including a nighttime tour. Sonoma Canopy Tours also donates money (a dollar for every excursion booked) to fund outdoor adventures for at-risk kids.
Take Control of Your Health with Kaia FIT
Would you like to finally take control of your health and fitness and look and feel your best now and in the future? Contact Kaia FIT to schedule your first session – it’s free! We love welcoming new members and watching them achieve more than they thought possible. You’ll get a great workout every time you come through the door and meet health-minded women who are all there for the same reason. Our instructors are fully qualified and love their jobs, so you’ll know immediately that you’re in the right place. Contact Kaia FIT today to get started on your new path to wellness.